This Instant Pot Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake is a creamy cheesecake packed with cinnamon crumble, topped off with a decadent cream cheese frosting. This cheesecake is any cinnamon roll lovers dream
- BAKING IN AN INSTANT POT
- TIPS FOR MAKING THE PERFECT INSTANT POT CHEESECAKE
- INGREDIENTS NEEDED TO MAKE AN INSTANT POT OREO CHEESECAKE
- HOW TO MAKE AN INSTANT POT CINNAMON ROLL CHEESECAKE
- IF YOU LIKED THIS RECIPE, CHECK OUT THESE RECENT POSTS!
- If you love this Instant Pot Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake as much as I do, make sure you share it with your friends on Facebook and Pinterest so they can make it too!
- Instant Pot Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake
BAKING IN AN INSTANT POT
Yes! It is true! You can BAKE in your Instant Pot! If you are anything like us, we cook EVERYTHING in our Instant Pot. It is so quick and easy.
Once I discovered you can actually make dessert in the Instant Pot, it was a game changer for me!
TIPS FOR MAKING THE PERFECT INSTANT POT CHEESECAKE
There is only ONE con that I have come across when baking a cheesecake in the Instant Pot and that is.. soggy crust. HOWEVER, I have cleverly found a solution for that as well!
1. You want to make sure that you wrap the entire springform pan in aluminum foil. If not the top, for sure the bottom so no extra moisture gets to the crust. For added insurance, layer a paper towel between the cheesecake and aluminum foil to absorb any moisture.
2. Freeze your crust before you add in the filling. You can also bake the crust at 350 for about 10 minutes before adding in the filling.
3. DO NOT OVER MIX THE EGGS. This is a big thing I have learned from my research that could lead to a weird texture to your cheesecake. When you add in the eggs mix JUST until the yolk disappears into the batter and stop.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED TO MAKE AN INSTANT POT OREO CHEESECAKE
GRAHAM CRACKERS- Or you can also use golden Oreos for the crust
BUTTER- To help hold the crust together, and also to use in the cinnamon crumble.
CINNAMON- Because you can't make a cinnamon roll cheesecake without it!
BROWN SUGAR- Again, a must have for a cinnamon roll cheesecake
CREAM CHEESE– Please use Philadelphia cream cheese, you CAN use off brand but it does not turn out nearly as good. Just trust me, splurge.
SUGAR– Obviously, there is no good dessert without sugar
FLOUR– The flour in this recipe acts a thickening agent. You can also use cornstarch.
VANILLA EXTRACT– Gives that nice hint of vanilla goodness. If you can, use the real stuff. It does make a difference.
HEAVY WHIPPING CREAM– I tend to think of this as my secret ingredient. It makes the cheesecake so creamy and delicious.
EGGS– Also a thickening agent, and helps bind everything together.
HOW TO MAKE AN INSTANT POT CINNAMON ROLL CHEESECAKE
Pulse the graham crackers in a food processor until you get a fine crumb, then add in the melted butter and pulse until combined. Pour into a 7″ springform pan (I use this one) and use your hand or the back of a spoon to pack into the bottom to form the crust. Pop in the freezer while you make the filling.
First cream the cream cheese either using a hand mixer or a stand mixer for 3-4 minutes or until nice and smooth.
Mix in the sugar and flour until combined.
Add the vanilla and heavy cream and mix on low speed until combined, then slowly increase to high for about 1 minute.
Mix in the eggs last, one at a time, and just until the yolks disappear into the batter.
Combine brown sugar, cinnamon and flour into a medium bowl and whisk to combine. Add in the melted butter and use a fork to mix until you get a crumble.
Pour ⅓ of the batter into the prepared crust and top with the cinnamon crumble. Continue two more times and top with the remaining crumble. Cover the pan completely with aluminum foil.
Pour one cup of water into your pressure cooker and place the trivet inside. Place the cheesecake on top of the trivet and set your cooker to high pressure for 40 minutes and allow to naturally release.
Remove the cheesecake from the pressure cooker CAREFULLY! Allow to cool on a wire rack until room temperature. Refrigerate over night.
IF YOU LIKED THIS RECIPE, CHECK OUT THESE RECENT POSTS!
- Pumpkin Bread with Streusel
- Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cake Dip
- Cookies and Cream Cookies
- Apple Turnovers
If you love this Instant Pot Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake as much as I do, make sure you share it with your friends on Facebook and Pinterest so they can make it too!
Instant Pot Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake
- 7 inch spring form pan
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 4 Tablespoons butter melted
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 8 oz. packages cream cheese room temperature
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup brown sugar packed
- ½ Tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 5 Tablespoons flour
- 3 Tablespoons butter melted
- 4 oz. cream cheese softened
- ½ cup butter softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add graham crackers to a food processor until you get about 1 ½ cups of crumbs. Add in the melted butter and cinnamon and pulse until combined.
- Pour into the bottom of a greased 7" springform pan and use your hand or the back of a spoon to press and form a crust bringing the crumbs up about 1 inch on the sides.
- Place the crust in the freezer while you make the filling.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer (or use a hand mixer) with a paddle attachment, cream the cream cheese for 3-4 minutes or until completely smooth and there are no lumps.
- Slowly pour in the sugar and flour and mix until just combined.
- Add vanilla and heavy cream and mix on low speed until combined. Slowly increase the speed to high for about 1 minute,
- Scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl and make sure there are no lumps. Give one final mix before adding the eggs.
- Add the eggs one at a time and mix just until the yolk disappears into the batter.
- Prepare the crumble by adding the brown sugar, cinnamon, and flour into a medium bowl and whisk to combine. Pour in the melted butter and use a fork to mix until a crumble forms.
- Pour ⅓ of the filling into the prepared crust then top with about ⅓ of the cinnamon crumble and continue two more times and top the cheesecake with the remaining crumble. Gently tap the bottom of the pan on the counter to release any air bubbles.
- Cover the pan completely with aluminum foil. Add one cup of water into the inner pot of your Instant Pot and add in the trivet,
- Place the cheesecake on top of the trivet and set your pot to high pressure for 40 minutes and allow to naturally release.
- Once you can open the pot, remove the cheesecake and allow to cool to room temperature on a wire rack.
- Place the cheesecake in the refrigerator to set for at least 6 hours but overnight is recommended.
- Add the cream cheese and butte into the bowl of a stand mixer and whisk until light and fluffy, about 2-3 minutes. Add in powdered sugar and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- Add the crema cheese frosting into a piping bag fitted with a large star tip, and pipe a generous amount around the sides of the cheesecake.
- Store in an air tight container in the refrigerator for up to three days.