This Nestle Toll House Edible Cookie Dough is just the thing to curb that sweet tooth! This no bake recipe only requires 6 ingredients and comes together in minutes!
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all purpose flour, heat treated
- ½ cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup mini semi sweet chocolate chips, optional
- 1-2 tablespoons milk, optional
To heat treat flour, it needs to be heated to 165 degrees. You can do this one of three ways: 1) Microwave in 15 second intervals until temperature reaches 165 2) Toss flour in a skillet over medium heat until temperature reaches 165 3) Spread flour on a baking sheet and bake at 350 until temperature reaches 165.
HOW TO MAKE TOLL HOUSE EDIBLE COOKIE DOUGH
STEP ONE: In a large bowl, use an electric mixer on medium speed and beat together butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
STEP TWO: Add the vanilla and beat again until fully incorporated.
STEP THREE: Add the salt, flour, and chocolate chips and mix until well combined and serve!
TIPS AND FAQ'S
CAN YOU BAKE TOLL HOUSE EDIBLE COOKIE DOUGH?
No, this recipe is just for snacking, if you try to bake them they will not turn out like a normal cookie. If you need a good chocolate chip cookie recipe, find my favorite here!
HOW LONG DOES EDIBLE COOKIE DOUGH LAST?
This cookie dough can be kept in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
CAN YOU FREEZE TOLL HOUSE EDIBLE COOKIE DOUGH?
Yes! You can freeze it in a freezer safe container for up to three months.
- You can adjust the consistency of the cookie dough by adding 1-2 tablespoons of milk or water to moisten the batter. You can also add more heat treated flour if desired.
- You can use one cup of your preferred chocolate chip or you can add half regular and half mini if desired!
MORE RECIPES YOU WILL LOVE!
TOLL HOUSE EDIBLE COOKIE DOUGH
- ½ cup unsalted butter softened to room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all purpose flour heat treated *see notes
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips optional
- 1-2 tablepsoons milk or water optional
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer on medium speed and beat together the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the vanilla and beat again until fully incorporated.
- Add the salt, flour and chocolate chips and mix until well combined.
Leave a Reply