Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cake Dip is the best way to turn your favorite holiday snack cakes into a dippable dessert that will be the talk of the party!
If your family is anything like mine, you are OBSESSED with these Little Debbie snack cakes. I don't know what it is about them. I am sure they are the same as say, a zebra cake, but there is something about those red stripes and green sprinkles on top that makes you want to eat an entire case in one sitting...
...or is that just me?
This recipe couldn't be any easier to whip together using only a few key ingredients. This dip can be made in under 10 minutes and ready to serve! If you are in a bind, this is THE go-to dessert to bring to any party.
- Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes: The star of the recipe. You will need one small box, or 5 cakes.
- Cream Cheese: For some added creaminess.
- Whole Milk
- Vanilla extract: Pure vanilla is preferred, but imitation will work just fine.
- Whipped topping: thawed before using!
HOW TO MAKE LITTLE DEBBIE CHRISTMAS TREE CAKE DIP
- ADD cream cheese to a large bowl and beat until fluffy.
- ADD milk and vanilla and mix until well combined.
- FOLD in whipped topping and cake pieces.
If you feel like changing things up, here are a few ideas;
- Use the chocolate Christmas tree cakes to make a yummy chocolate version of this dippable treat!
- If you want to add more of the cake flavor, add up to three more cakes to up the flava!
- Add different toppings such as sprinkles, mini chocolate chips, or anything else you can think of!
This dip is so good you could just eat it with a spoon! But, that is frowned upon at gatherings... SO here are some ideas of things you can provide for your guests!
- Graham Crackers or Teddy Grahams
- Sugar or Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Nilla Wafers (one of my favs!)
- Pretzels (for a salty sweet option)
- Fresh fruit (to make you feel like you are being healthy)
FAQs and TIPS!
CAN I MAKE THIS DIP AHEAD OF TIME?
I wouldn't recommend making it over a day a head of time, BUT it should be okay to make a few hours before you plan to serve.
CAN I USE OTHER LITTLE DEBBIE CAKES?
Of course! I personally love using the chocolate Christmas tree cakes!
- Make sure your ingredients, such as the cream cheese and whipped topping, is thawed and at room temperature before making this dessert.
- To add more cake flavor, add 2-3 more chopped cakes into the dip and fold.
MORE RECIPES YOU WILL LOVE!
TOLL HOUSE EDIBLE COOKIE DOUGH
Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cake Dip
- 1 box Little Debbie Christmas tree cakes or 5 cakes
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- ⅓ cup milk whole or 2%
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 oz whipped topping thawed
- Break or cut up cakes into small pieces, about ½ inch
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese until fluffy, about 2 minutes
- Beat in milk and vanilla extract
- Stir in cake pieces
- Fold in whipped topping
- Transfer to smaller bowl and cover with plastic wrap
- Place in refrigerator until ready to serve up to 1 day ahead
- Before serving garnish with sprinkles
- Serve with dippers of your choice
- Store leftovers in refrigerator
Thanks so much 🙏 💓